Dear Darüşşafaka Friends,
Within the scope of the Law No. 6698 which entered into force upon publication in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016 (“The Law”), our Society is in the capacity of Data Controller and performs the compliance works and studies necessary to fulfill the obligations required by this capacity.
Within this framework, your personal data will be preserved and be processed by the Darüşşafaka Society under the Law in accordance with the consent you granted. We would like to state that we may use your personal data in order to perform our Society-related communications for presentation and information purposes, collect and compile statistical information and in order to carry out donation procedures.
In this context, you may at any time apply to our Society which is a Data Controller in accordance with the Law and exercise the following rights under the Article 11 of the Law. Accordingly, our donators whose personal data are processed have the right to:
- Learn whether or not their personal data have been processed;
- Request for relevant information, if their personal data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of the processing of the personal data and whether or not these data are used in compliance with the purpose;
- Know the third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred, and request for correction if their personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately, and request that the relevant third party be requested to make the correction if their personal data have been transferred to that third party;
- In the case of disappearance of the reasons requiring the processing of personal data, request for deletion, destruction or anonymization of those data, and if the personal data have been transferred to a third party, ask for transmission of this request to the third party to whom the data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result detrimental to the person in consequence of the data processed; and
- Claim compensation of his/her damages within the framework of the laws, in case the person suffers damages due to the processing of his/her personal data in violation of the Law.
The foregoing requests may at all times be communicated to our Society by filling up the Contact Form on our web site or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.