Darüşşafaka Society aims to set an example for the NGOs in Turkey by implementing the global “Corporate Governance Principles”. Hereby, the principles of “equality”, “transparency” and “accountability” are being put into practice in all fields, particularly in the field education.
In 2012, the Society focused its attention on works to form local rules pursuant to the Charter of the Society. Within this scope, the existing regulations were amended, and some regulations were made in order to specify the modalities of the following commissions:
- Commission of Corporate Governance
- Audit Commission
- Commission of Donation, Communication and Fund Raising
- Commission of Asset Management
- Commission of Selection, Registration and Acceptance of Students
- Commission of Education
- Digital Transformation Commission
Communication instruments such as magazine, e-bulletin, letter, website, and social media are being used in order to publish annual activity reports and inform the public, particularly the members of the Society, our donators, Darüşşafaka parents, and our graduates.